Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Caramel-Peanut Breakfast Rolls

If you're a regular reader of this blog, you know how much I love to make a big breakfast for my family on the weekends, when we're all together after a long week. My latest creation is this recipe. My husband loved these rolls so much he told me I should sell them! The kids enjoyed them also. I took a classic recipe and embellished it a little. The recipe is pretty simple. I think you'll enjoy it!


Recipe:
The first step in this recipe is to make the dough and then the filling. See my blog post titled "Classic Cinnamon Rolls" from the month of May, for the list of ingredients and steps on how to prepare the dough.
Jar of Hershey's Caramel Topping (for ice cream)
1/2 cup chopped peanuts

After the dough has been prepared, had time to rise, been rolled out, the filling inserted, and the dough rolled, cut, and refrigerated overnight they're ready for baking!

About 10 minutes before the rolls are finished baking, remove rolls from oven and spread 1 tbsp full of caramel topping on top of each roll. Finish baking. Immediately after rolls are
finished baking, sprinkle the rolls with the chopped peanuts. Serve rolls hot!

These rolls are great by themselves or served with eggs. Try making these for your family this weekend and see lots of smiles on your family's face!


Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment